Sunday 22 March 2009

Welcome to my blog about Study Abroad in Britain, Europe and in the U.S.A.


[Pictured above: Dr. Mark Leslie Woods while studying for his Ph.D. in the U.K., led university-sponsored student trips to London and elsewhere.]

Welcome to my blog about Study Abroad in Britain, Europe and in the U.S.A.

I am an American who has studied, conducted research and also lectured at colleges and universities in the U.K., Europe, and in North America.

I have experienced the confusion of having to choose a school and a course, the chaos of getting ready to travel outside my own country, the turmoil of getting visas and passports and traveling documents organized.



I know what it's like to leave your family and go to another country to study in a foreign education system.

I know what it's like to move your family from one country to another and from one continent to another.

Here's a video of the place where I did my Ph.D. and lectured part-time, the University of Glamorgan:



Write to me or leave a comment and I will try to discuss problems and concerns that you have about study abroad in this forum.

Maybe you are Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Atheist, Hindu, or another religion.

Maybe you are gay, straight, bisexual or transgendered.

Maybe you are disabled.

Maybe you are hearing or sight-impaired.

Maybe you are from a rich family.

Maybe you are from a poor family.

Maybe you are a mature student.

Maybe you are married or divorced or with a civil partner or friend.

Maybe you have children.

Maybe you are average, ordinary and nothing unusual, but you are nervous and afraid to take the next big step to apply for a college abroad.

Don't worry! I have helped students of every kind, including myself.



I learned (the hard way) a lot about 'red tape' and how to get scholarships, acceptance letters and jobs while Studying Abroad.

I hope this blog is helpful to you. Please email me with any questions you have, and if I can help you, I will try.

Thanks and good luck with your bright and promising future!

Comment ça va? Ici on parle Français. / Ciao! Qua parliamo italiano.



AIM: ATRiuM Intelligent Media



Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Adoration of Beauty and the Grotesque, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called William Blake Spirituality: Toward a Theory of Horoscopes, Tarot and Tomorrow's Tea Leaves, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Courage 2 Create, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Grace-filled Empty Spaces, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh-American Family Genealogy, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh Music, Film, and Books Symposium, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Celtic Cult Cinema on the World Wide Web.

Visit the UK Film Studies and World Cinema and Music Import Showcase

© 2009 Dr. Mark Leslie Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment

World Clock